In light of the latest guidance from the Provincial and National Public Health Officials, and in order to limit any possible risk to the members of our community, Special Olympics Newfoundland & Labrador has made the very difficult decision to pause all training programs, all competitions, and all face-to-face meetings and activities until June 30, 2020.
We realize that this is difficult for our athletes, coaches and volunteers. SONL is working to help you maintain healthy living and your social connections. Please see our resource section Healthy @ Home!.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will determine when it is safe to resume our programs. The office is closed, and the staff are working from home. If you have any questions, please email us.
Trish Williams, Executive Director email@example.com
Mike Daly, Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim McDonald-Wilkes, Program Coordinator email@example.com
Jennifer McCann, Membership Services Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government of Newfoundland & Labrador - Up to date NL information relating to COVID-19
- 811 Healthline
- COVID-19 Info for Kids - CDC
- How to talk to your child about COVID-19
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Hand Washing Video
- How to talk to someone with ASD about COVID-19
- Plain language info on COVID-19
- Bridge the gApp (For Adults and Youth)
- Canadian Association Mental Health
- Canadian Red Cross COVID-19 Help Line 1-800-863-6582